QPLIX offers a digital wealth management solution platform for investment advisers and asset managers. With QPLIX as your technology partner, you can digitalise data aggregation, workflows, and the customer experience in just about two months. The software provides an actionable, holistic view of all bankable and non-bankable assets. It enables data-driven decision-making and a proactive and highly personalized approach.
QPLIX aggregates data from a multitude of bank interfaces and market data providers as well as data about illiquid assets. Consolidated, high-quality data fueling a powerful data engine allow for working seamlessly with your clients and within your team, any time, anywhere. While you can make use of the diverse analytics and controlling tools of the software, your clients will have access to app- and web-based investment dashboards and customized reports, designed in your corporate branding.
Main benefits for investment advisers:
- Automated data feeds from a multitude of banks
- Digital experience: state-of-the-art investment dashboards for your customers via app or web
- Tools and templates for flexible paper (PDF)-reporting in your corporate design
- All asset classes: liquid, illiquid, and alternative investments
- Database consolidating all asset data in one place
- High-performance data engine driving efficient workflows for accounting, controlling, analytics, reporting, risk management, and tax data collection
- Data interfaces with Refinitv and other providers of market data, including ESG-scores
- Digital client portal with interactive overview and post box
- Controlling features for loss thresholding and regulatory controls
- Continuous comparison of expectations, market, and portfolios
- Monitoring of risk parameters
- Integrated document management
- Field-tested features to improve your productivity, performance, service quality, and customer experience
- Software as a Service (Saas): QPLIX takes care of infrastructure, maintenance, and security, so you don’t have to.
- Consulting and support services by finance industry experts
All three QPLIX founders have been active in the field of investment management themselves and therefore know the weaknesses of the standard processes very well. Overcoming everyday challenges was the starting point for QPLIX.